- Even if your class is closed, you are free to apply if you feel you are an extremely good player. Exceptions can be made.
- Make a serious application. Your application is your first impression to us, the better the application the better your chance of trial. We also recommend this to returning players, as it's likely that we have new members who haven't met you before and don't know how good a player you are. Having your trial thread start with positive comments instead of negative ones can make the trial smoother and shorter.
- We are happy to take players who have not yet had the opportunity to earn gear from the top raid instances, but in order to be considered you must make sure you have all easily obtainable items for your character, and that these are gemmed/enchanted properly. Everybody can grind Heroics for Valor Point rewards to beef up their character.
- Skill > gear still applies.
- If you haven't got an answer, your trial is under consideration. Some applications get rejected/granted in 5 minutes, some can take up to 2 weeks - please be patient.
First off, welcome to Conviction.
When your application has been accepted there are several things you need to do:
1. Get an ingame guild invite. An officer will try to contact you ingame. But you should ease this process by also being on the look out for the officers/Class Leaders. Currently Boosta, Cloud, Dardar, Kizax and Nerya are good people to find. Basically try to contact the person that has approved your application ingame as soon as possible.
2. We use Teamspeak3 for raids, you can download it from here. Server info and password will be given on the members forum. We also use several private channels for raiding, ask your class leader for information.
3. Show dedication
- Work on your gear, both in and out of raids, and finish off any reputations required for item enchants etc.
- Join in group questing and help out. It's also a good way for people to get to know you.
- Contact your class leader for specifics of how we do things in Conviction raids. Ask questions, willingness to learn is highly valued.
- During your Trial period we expect atleast 75% attendance this means being on Waitlist(WL) or in Raid, so we can evaluate you properly