Conviction

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: We Will Kill The Emperor PostPosted: October 14th 2012 9:26pm 

Honorary Forum Member

Just Will of The Emperor to go. Great job by everyone getting Elegon down. Congratulations to Omebagger blowing all his dkp on a banana sword. Check out the video of our kill courtesy of Yurak (Holy Priest)

Post subject: Re: We Will Kill The Emperor PostPosted: October 14th 2012 11:39pm 

Conviction Officer

Good work all, keep up the perseverance and we'll have Emperor down in no time.
 Post subject: Re: We Will Kill The Emperor PostPosted: October 15th 2012 8:59am 

Honorary Forum Member
DKP: 3828
Attendance: 15%

Yes good job with Elegon - needed to shuffle the tactics a bit, but we got there nicely.

Post subject: Re: We Will Kill The Emperor PostPosted: October 15th 2012 9:45am 

1650 dkp for the best upgrade i could get till Sha of Fear, hmm... [Badumm-tss] Worth it!

Thanks for the bidding up ppl, dw i'll get my dkp back up, there's a lot of stuff to drop still :D 'Thou shall feel my wrath" MOO-hahaha!
Awesome kill nonetheless, this was incoming anyway, we were close to the kill, the last tweaks to our strategy really worked out well (Straight Six!)
Will of the Emperor looks like an incredible mess that i havent seen in an encounter in a long time, nice challenge.

Been checking the progression-logs, seems we're still top-of-the-foodchain on 25man progression on Arathor.
I heard from a friend MO just downed Four Kings, i told m they got a real fight ahead in Elegon. (not giving them any details ofc haha we struggled a bit let them struggle a bit as well) dunno about Alliance of Destiny, do know they raid one day less a week, dont know their exact raiddays tbh. Wowprogress sais we're 6th overall, beneath 5 10man guilds (meh 10's are for alts lol 25man is where the REAL raiding happens)

Must feel good to be member in a badass guild :P

ps wowprogress' challenge run ranking: the top 12 hold 7 rankings of the combo group of Maligned/Conviction: Theal-Kwao-Nerya + Fullthrottle-Pullr. Seems another good example of the good reputation and standings of Conviction paying off. But gotta hand credit to Maligned as well ofc.

Life's a dick, rockhard and stíll too short! :P
 Post subject: Re: We Will Kill The Emperor PostPosted: October 17th 2012 5:39pm 

DKP: 8305
Attendance: 49.8%

Great Job, I see there have been alot of alliance trying before you since all the dead bodies lying around =)
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.