Conviction

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 12th 2012 9:45pm 

Honorary Forum Member

...and that is exactly how we feel now that Deathwing has well and truly, Heroically been slain.

It's been a hard fought slog through the trials and tribulations that Dragonsoul has thrown upon the hardened and often weary raiders. But we are Conviction and we aim to slay everything that may cross our paths and make life difficult.

Congratulations to everyone who has helped over the Expansion, including those who have been swapped in and around to make set-ups the best we could get to achieve our Guild Aim.

Now, it's time to revel and bask in the glory of our achievement: Saviours of Azeroth!

Tatsiki has now retired 2nd December 2012

Tatsiki - Resto Shaman
Odile - Disc Priest
Gaunerin - Flower Picking Rogue
Tzena - Warlock Wannabe
Rhazess - Mage in Progress
Xavious - Failed Hunter
Thommasina - Failed Warrior
Ledergesicht - Banker/Entrepreneur
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 12th 2012 10:05pm 

Honorary Forum Member
DKP: 3828
Attendance: 15%

Not to mention the hardest foe of them all - the falling bug!
Good job all, very nice and controlled tries until we got him down.

Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 12th 2012 10:08pm 

Honorary Forum Member

I wanna take the time to say thank you to everyone involved in this kill, specially the people who has been swapped in and out to make for a perfect setup.

In addition, I'd like to take the time for a few words of my own and I think now is as good a time as any.

Dear Convicts.
When I first joined during the last few months of Firelands during Ragnaros Heroic progression, I had trouble at times believing that we might have a fighting chance against Deathwing. Things didn't exactly go better when we had a small dropoff during Dragon Soul, by a small group of people who had enough of wiping and failing and decided to jump ship. And yet, here I am, after a glorious victory against the hardest boss in current content and I couldn't be happier.

This guild has not just been a group of people I go to raid with every night. This guild has become my home. Through thick and thin, through good and bad, we still stand tall over most of the raiding guilds on our realm and can now lay claim to the title of Realm First 25 Man Heroic Madness of Deathwing. I never though we would get this far at only 15% nerf. I thought we were going to be stuck on Heroic Spine of Deathwing forever. But when we first killed it, my faith was restored and I had new hope that this challenge was nothing we couldn't overcome.

I wanna thank every single one of our members, for the strength and support you have given us all to progress hard, through the worst possible scenarios and still be able to pull through. I think I can safely say that Conviction is now my home and I'm never going anywhere.

I'd also like to thank the incredible officer team, who has managed to keep us all organized and motivated to keep throwing ourselves at the wall that is Heroic Spine and Madness, despite countless wipes and close encounters.

Thank you for everything and I hope to be part of many more endgame kills in the future!

(? ?° ?? °)? ??? ??s??? ??????, ?s ??? ???????s? (? ?°?? °)?
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 12th 2012 10:48pm 

Honorary Forum Member

gratz guys! well deserved kill :)

Rightouscow - 90 Ret Tauren Paladin
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 12th 2012 10:54pm 

DKP: 12566
Attendance: 53.8%

i would like to thank everyone also for giving me the chance to kill this boss in same time of the expansion ,

thu am sure i should take all the credits for the kill

with love

Dardar

Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 12th 2012 11:05pm 

catcalysm cleared!
time to slack?

happy i got 16 Dragon soul kills with you guys! was awesome going trough it all together as a team!
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 12th 2012 11:22pm 

Conviction Officer
DKP: 7137
Attendance: 83.8%

I would really wanna thank every single person for getting us this kill and clearing this expansion , all raiders and all the members , specially the casual people for helping out in times .

now everyone pass me loot am falling behind on meter !!!!!

and rc your signature sucks :P

Gratz all :)

Regards
Cloud

Because NoOne is Perfect, I wanted to be NoOne
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 12:03am 

Conviction Officer

Really great work all, thanks to everyone for pushing that extra effort to get a kill, and though i haven't been in the guild long i have really enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to more great moments like when we scored out madness heroic realm first 25 kill :D
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 12:06am 

I have to say as well that, just like âshe, when i joined, i wasnt convinced how far and well we would fare with this guild, and every time so far, we've managed through, gotten out stronger, and now this is the result. Realm 1st 25hc Madness of Deathwing, quite close to the Meta as well for quite a lot of people.
To be fair, the time we spend on progress, and especially the last 2 encounters was imo not just quite fast, but also a real nice experience of teamwork, patience, focus, responsibility, understanding, and just an awesome way of online gameplay and for that, i want to thank everyone who was involved that participated to this achievement.
And, agreed again on âshe, looking at from where we've come at some points, i think the Officerteam deserves a compliment for a "job well done" during the whole ride through the contents and the obstacles.

I have always prefered 25mans over 10mans, and through my stay here and once again tonight, its been confirmed that this really is the best 25man guild to be in :) I'm happy here, everybody is friendly both inside and outside raids, even my DC-issue is being accepted... so far... as i'm stil ltrying to sort what it is.... i...@#!@#!# cant figure it out atm... relogging seems to be the only option at this time... maybe keep me reminded now n then haha.

Awesome work all, really impressive job we pulled this off
(ps, cloud :P @ least he GOT a signature haha, where's yours then m8? ^^)
(ps-2 I still want t12-hc shoulders for transmog! #@#!!@$@ 20 hc domo keels, no shoulders, zomg!)

Life's a dick, rockhard and stíll too short! :P

Last edited by Omebagger on April 13th 2012 12:45am, edited 1 time in total.
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 12:23am 

Conviction Officer
DKP: 4958
Attendance: 64.6%

I’m well impressed on how far and fast we progressed we came so close many times, and the kill was sweet, thanks to all who helped out, and my hat is off to all Involved

Lets all now grab the beta, and go raiding in the mist :)

Some Days you're the DOG
Other Days you're the LAMP POST
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 1:59am 

Honorary Forum Member

Good job all. We have a really strong team, both new and old members. I'm looking forward to the next challenge. And getting my heroic tier before cloudio!

Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 5:57am 

WoW guys... Very impressed 8/8 well before the new expansion. Something to be proud of!
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 3:12pm 

Damn Gz guys^^
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 3:50pm 

Conviction Administrator
DKP: 6280
Attendance: 92.9%

Nice job folks!
 Post subject: Re: [25HC]Deathwing: Madness. Complete Madness PostPosted: April 13th 2012 4:59pm 

Big congrats on the kill
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page 1, 2  Next